Phoenix Hospital has most advanced Pediatric Surgery department of Allahabad that provides a wide range of child care
services that include general pediatrics starting from newborn up to the age of 18 years including Immunizations,
Pediatric & Neonatal Care with Pediatric & Neonatal Surgery and many pediatric sub-specialties such as
Pediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology including Endoscopy, Nephrology including Dialysis,
Pediatric Cardiology, Endocrinology, Developmental Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
Pediatric Surgery is a subspecialty of surgery involving the surgery of Fetuses, Infants, Children, Adolescents and Teens. Subspecialties of pediatric surgery itself include: Neonatal Surgery and Fetal Surgery, Pediatric Gastro-Intenstinal Surgery, Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Neuro-Surgery, etc. We provide a wide range of child care services mainly to highlight Pediatric Laproscopic Surgery in Children which is established and having expertise at very less centers in North India. Phoenix Hospital in Allahabad is one of those centers where this Laparoscopic Surgery is being done successfully.
Phoenix hospital has got most sophisticated & equipped neonatal unit (NICU) as well as Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with bed side Central Oxygen & Suction facility, Exchange transfusion with Pulse-Oxymtery, Syringe Infusion Pump and Ventilators etc.
RECONSTRUCTIVE PEDIATRIC UROLOGY:-
• Like Hypospadias, Epispadias, PUJ Obstruction of Kidney, VUR (Vesicoureteral Reflux), PUV Valve etc.
PEDIATRIC GASTRO - SURGERY :-
• In newborns including Tracheo-Esophageal Fistula, Intestinal Obstruction (Atresias & Duplication), Imperforate Anus, Hirschsprung’s Disease etc. apart from All surgical diseases upto the age of 18 years. Surgery for Biliary Atresia and Choledochal Cyst.
PEDIATRIC PLASTIC - SURGERY :-
• Cleft Lip and Palate, Syndactly & Polydactly.
RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY :-
• Abdominal Wall Defects (Examphalos, Gastroschisis), Diaphragmatic Hernia.
PEDIATRIC SOLID TUMORS :-
• Teratomas, Wilm’s Tumor etc.
PEDIATRIC NEUROSURGERY :-
• Meningomyelocele, Encephalocele, Hydrocephalus