Dr. Dhanesh Agrahari is a Senior Consultant - General Surgery, Laproscopic Surgery with a super specialised degree (M.Ch) in - Pediatric Surgery.
He has more than 15 years experience in the field of Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Laproscopic Surgery. He has a unique mix of experience of having worked in Academic Institutions and Corporate Hospitals in his field.
He has operated of more than 10,000 children with various surgical problems which includes rare complex conditions. His area of expertise ranges from Pediatric General Surgical conditions and Laproscopic Surgery to Pediatric Thoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery to Pediatric Urological conditions.
He has had an advanced training in CEMAST, Mumbai in the field of Pediatric Laproscopic Surgery and Neonatal Surgery. Currently, he is working with Phoenix Hospital as a Director and Promoter.
- Did his Schooling From Government Inter College, Allahabad.
- Completed his Graduation - M.B.B.S from K.G.M.C., Lucknow.
- Completed his Post Graduation - M.S. (General Surgery) from K.G.M.C., Lucknow.
- Completed his Masters Degree - M.Ch (Pediatric Surgeon) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. MP.
Professional Experience !
- Worked in Fortis Escort Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana.
- Worked in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- Best in Neonatal Surgeon.
- Operated more 10,000 Children with various surgical problems which includes rare complex conditions.
- Known for his Excellent Surgery in Pediatric and Neonatal Medical Department.
- Advanced training in the US in the field of Solid Tumors in children and Neonatal Surgery including Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO).
- Playing Lawn Tennis.
- Playing Carom Board.
- Won Many Awards in Lawn Tennis and Carom Board.
Publication Awards !
- Honored by Prayag (Allahabad) Gaurab Saman.
- Honored by Hansvahani Saman.
- Honored by Shri. Sankaracharya Maharaj Award