Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on Surgical and Medical diseases of the Male and Female Urinary Tract System
and the Male Reproductive Organs. Its aso known as Genitourinary Surgery. The organs under the domain of Urology
include the Kidneys, Adrenal Glands, Ureters, Urinary Bladder, Urethra and the Male Reproductive Organs
(Testes, Epididymis, vas Deferens, Seminal Vesicles, Prostate and Penis). The urinary and reproductive tracts
are closely linked, and disorders of one often affect the other.
Thus, a major spectrum of the conditions managed in urology exists under the domain of genitourinary disorders.
• Male infertility & impotence.
• Female Urology.
• TURP & BNI for Prostate.
• TURBT Bladder Tumor.
• OIU – Stricture Urethra.
• PCNL – Renal & Upper Ureteric Stones.
• Cystolitholapexy for Bladder Calculus.
• Reconstructive Urology.
• VVF/ UVF repair, Hypospadias
Endoscopoic open surgical procedure like..
• Radical Cystoprostatectomy & Radical Prostatectomy.
• Radical Nephrectomy, Nephron Sparing .
• All Surgeries for Ureteric, Bladder, Prostatic, Renal Tumor & Penile Ca.
• PU Valve Fulgration.
• Pediatric PCNL.
• Major surgical procedures for Congenital - Abnormalities.